This section will cover everything you need to know about Tour de Youth. If you have additional questions please contact us.
Each Tour de Youth rider is required to raise a minimum of $1,450 for the Tour de Youth 2017 Obesity Awareness Cycling event.
Fundraising seems difficult, however, the hardest part is actually simple, just ask. If you ask, people will donate. Please see the Fundraising page for more information.
Cyclists must Obey all traffic laws, Wear a helmet at all times, Ride only during daylight hours and conduct themselves in a Safe and courteous manner.
- Inappropriate language is not accepted during the event. We want to model good attitude and morals during all events.
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco is allowed on the tour or any other organized events
- Respect for all staff, riders, supporters, hotel staff, police, community and other event personnel is expected at all times.
Each cyclist is required to be able to ride 90 miles per day at 16-18 mph. If you follow the recommended training plan you will be able to complete the Tour de Youth.
Friends and Family
The Tour is for registered riders ONLY. Friends and family members are not permitted to join you on the Tour. Friends and family are welcome to volunteer on the Tour Crew. Please contact Tour organizers for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your safety and well-being are very important. We want you to finish the ride in as good a condition as you started it. The TDY Event General Information Package 2018 expands on the safe behaviors expected of each tour member.
We need each cyclist to check-in and check-out with the Tour each day as well as follow some common sense hotel rules.
- Please keep noise levels down
- Don’t leave bike in hallways or lobbies
- Don’t use hotel towels to clear bikes or equipment
- Follow all posted signs in hotels while you stay