Sponsorship & Partnership
PARTNERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP:
Value of Sponsorship
Visibility and Exposure for Your Firm
Becoming a sponsor and partner of the team will help raise awareness of your organization’s name and brand. It will clearly identify your firm with the educational-based road cycling team and Tour de Youth Event promoting a healthier lifestyle and community-based involvement that is crucial for a business success.
- For the joint naming rights sponsor, the lead sponsor’s name will become part of the name of the team (jointly with Plan A). Any reference to the team, the team’s plans or the team riders become a reference to the sponsor’s brand.
- Supporting sponsors’ logos will be featured prominently on the team jerseys and other team clothing (knicks, tracksuits, polo shirts, etc.). Team riders wear the jersey during event riding and training all year-round. The team is a rolling billboard for your company. The jerseys are also supplied to the sponsor’s staff and clients and a growing number of team supporters.• Media exposure for cycling is increasing. This six-day event will be rolling over 533 miles adjacent to the major highway Southeast-into New Orleans. We will be traveling through smaller cities and towns, holding press conferences, and interviews, and visiting and using local businesses. Major press releases will be going to every news outlet along the route, and we will have a communication media relation team with us the whole way.• Sponsors’ logos will be featured prominently on the team website with a link to the sponsor’s website.• Sponsors’ will also be acknowledged in all team communications.
Marketing and advertising can make or break a business; so this is exposure for a great cause. This will help your company by providing advertising significant exposure to a massive audience of healthy lifestyle-minded prospective customers. Cycling is ‘the new golf.’ There is a rapidly growing section of the business community with a passion for cycling. Based on studies of cycling participants:
• 48% are either a professional, manager or white collar worker.
• 34% own their home, and 83% have an investment.
• 34% have a household income more than $80,000.
• Cycling is one of the best ways to fight obesity in adults as well as young people.
Levels of Sponsorship
Plan A Title Sponsor $15,000
Plan A sponsor will be featured more prominently than the Plan B and C sponsors on team apparel and will become part of the team name. For example on entry forms and results, riders will list their sponsor as Team OU20/20 / (sponsor name here). The Plan A sponsor will also receive a logo placement on the team’s website, tour vehicles, and support staff apparel. Opportunity for your organization to ride in the team car for the final 30 miles of the journey. Receive two official team jerseys and other material. Plan A sponsor will also have the option of cross-promoting their business with Team OU 20/20. Since this is the highest level of sponsorship, this sponsoring business will receive the bulk of the efforts of featuring product and/or service placement, social media content and other types of promotions done by the team.
Plan B $10,000
Plan B sponsors receive a logo placement on the team kit’s, support vehicle, and website. They also have the option of using the team’s visibility at some of the events to promote the business in some way. A placement of logo on team apparel will also be offered, but only in limited areas. Sponsors’ logos and names are featured prominently on sides, shoulders, or sleeves of the jersey. Receive one official team jersey and other material.
Plan C $5,500
Plan C-level sponsors receive a logo placement on the team kit’s and website. The placement of logo on team apparel will also be offered, but only in limited areas. Company logo or name will also be on rear pockets of the jersey.
Plan D $2,000
Plan D-level sponsors receive a logo placement on the team kit’s and website. The placement of logo on team apparel will also be offered, but only in limited areas. Company logo or name on shorts jersey and other apparel.
Plan E $1,000
Plan E-level sponsors receive a logo placement on the team kit’s and website.
We welcome product sponsors as well as those making monetary contributions. All team and club members will be encouraged to use products from our sponsors. Any free product will be made available to the team.
In order for logo placement to be used, sponsors will need to create and submit a high-quality image or vector files. Placement on jerseys and other team apparel will be determined by sponsorship level. We are partnering with Education and Health organizations to create an awareness with youth and adult obesity and how fitness and education can help achieve healthier generations.
How to give, support, and contribute?
By Mail: Oakwood University
-c/o Tour de Youth-Advancement & Development
7000 Adventist Blvd
Contact: (256) 726-8205 ofc.
By Web: https://tourdeyouth2017.eventbrite.com
(Donations for the Tour de Youth)